| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sherbrooke, Qc in November is slightly cold at -0.1 °C (31.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 4.4 °C (39.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -4.6 °C (23.7 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in November is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in November is not exactly parched. Circa 100.7mm (4in) of water descends.
- The shortest day is 8:58 long and the longest day is 10:03 long with an average length of 9:28.
Check the distance to and compare the Sherbrooke, Qc November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Sherbrooke, Qc, Canada
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Sherbrooke, Qc:
- Burwash, Yt, Canada - 78.6 kms (48.8 miles) WNW
- Kuujjuarapik, Qc, Canada - 184.7 kms (114.8 miles) W
- Montreal, Quebec, Canada - 134.8 kms (83.8 miles) W
- Montreal/ Dorval, Qc, Canada - 160.6 kms (99.8 miles) W
- Chazy, Ny, Usa - 113.5 kms (70.5 miles) WSW
- Enosburg Falls, Vt, Usa - 105.5 kms (65.6 miles) WSW
- Burlington, Vt, Usa - 157.6 kms (98 miles) SW
- Saint Johnsbury, Vt, Usa - 116.5 kms (72.4 miles) SSW
- Lake Placid , Ny, Usa - 221.7 kms (137.8 miles) SW
- Indian Lake, Ny, Usa - 242.6 kms (150.8 miles) SW
- Bethlehem, Nh, Usa - 161.8 kms (100.6 miles) S
- Hanover, Nh, Usa - 161.8 kms (100.6 miles) S
- Cornwall, Vt, Usa - 190.5 kms (118.4 miles) SSW
- Chelsea, Vt, Usa - 171.8 kms (106.8 miles) SSW
- Quebec City, Quebec, Canada - 152 kms (94.5 miles) N
- Farmington, Me, Usa - 141.2 kms (87.7 miles) ESE
- Orono, Me, Usa - 216.4 kms (134.4 miles) ESE
- Mount Washington, Nh, Usa - 133.9 kms (83.2 miles) SSE
- Lewiston, Me, Usa - 208.4 kms (129.5 miles) SE
- Portland, Maine, Usa - 226.8 kms (140.9 miles) SSE